Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Luda's 1st Blog (Originally Posted on Oct 21, 2011 at 9:21 PM)

This is my first time blogging, so bear with me.  I have been thinking a lot about life lately. 


Trying to figure out what I was cut out to be and what really makes me happy.


After much soul searching, I realized that Muay Thai, BJJ and MMA play a serious role in my life.  After much encouragement and support from my wife and friends, I decided to create this website.  

My initial goal was to increase my web presence in order to fight at more events within the New England area. If you ask anyone, that is all I want to do all the time!!! 

Recently, I had an epiphany that leaving a mark in the world of mixed martial arts can become a reality. 

It’s funny because I believe everything in life can be compared to fighting.  Even politics, is just a “verbal fight” to see who is the most powerful.  The backstabbing, debates, mudslinging, are just different tactics or techniques utilized to achieve that goal.  No different than using my skills in Muay Thai to dominate an opponent. 

I find it very amusing.  Especially when people say what I do is barbaric.  Even though what these people say and do is 10 times worse.  But I digress.  

I don’t say much, but, I do think a lot.  This site will show who I am as a fighter.  And this blog will be used to express my thoughts about how life is hard… but fighting is easy.

Look out for the next blog coming soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inappropriate comments will be deleted!